Rocking, Rolling, Swagging


The Personal Stylist

Westfield London, September 13th, meeting point - Starbucks. A quite unusual location to be used as a classroom. But not for LCS students! The task was to style each other following a professional procedure applied for personal styling of actual clients.

Chitchat
Definitely my favourite part of personal styling where you get to know your client by asking simple questions about their lifestyle and their favourite styles. 

Shopping
The shopping was a bit more of a challenge. The most important aspect during shopping is to focus on the client's expectations and not influence the look by your own style. 

Fitting
It is such a great experience to see your client smiling, looking good and feeling confident in the outfits you created at the end of the session!

First Styling Session

Client: me @sncy_
Stylist: Ellie @elliemorgaan
Occasion: Birthday Party in Paris  
Preferred styles: Edgy, 90's Hip Hop, Faux Leather, 
To shop at: Zara or Topshop



beret & dress zara

Yeah, I wear black a lot but she nailed it! I love this look my stylist created. The outfit met all of my expectations. Très chic!


Just a happy client with her personal stylist @elliemorgaan

Second Styling Session

Client: Christelle @christellebaxter
Stylist: me
Occasion: LFW 2017  
Preferred styles: Sporty, Cool, Bright Colours
To shop at: Mango, H&M or Warehouse
Budget: £100




coat, bodysuit, adhesive bra, trousers, boots H&M

It was not easy to create a complete look, fancy enough for LFW, with a budget of £100. I wish I could have added a few more accessories. But I tried my best and from the client's beaming smile, she obviously liked the outfit. Both, being a stylist and a client, was such a fun and exciting expierence and it became clear to me how much impact style may have on someone's confidence. 

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

START FROM THE BOTTOM